- Any information I obtain about you is confidential. As your attorney, I am obligated to preserve your information. However, we must share information and what you tell me about yourself is confidential and will only be used by me in my representation of you. Such information includes your name, address, phone numbers, email address, and other information that I may need.
- Your communications with me are confidential unless it is in relation to your case, and the information is needed to help resolve your problem. Sometimes, I may request your permission to share the information with another person but only if it is of assistance in advancing your position in the matter and is not meant to be for me alone.
- My staff are bound by the same ethical responsibilities as me and cannot discuss or disclose your private information which is privileged.
- Your personal information is stored on the computers in my office which are backed up to a cloud device accessible only by me or under my supervision. Your individual file (s) may also contain private information which I am obligated to protect.
- After my representation of you is over, if I retain any of your information that you have not retrieved from me, I will destroy all such paper information after six years. The electronic information remains unless deleted by me.